Wednesday 20 February 2019

Hello again

It has been a while, I can explain. So I started university around the time of my last blog post and that has been taking up the majority of time away from leisurely activities like watching racing, playing games and other things here and there. I cannot promise that I'll be posting regularly on here, I'm struggling to think of a lot of things to write, I do tend to be able to think of something in the moment.

With that being said, I did have plans to write in recent weeks but my laptop decided to break and I only just got this new one, it's one of those ones which can rotate and become a tablet and I am very happy with it. So hopefully if I have something I feel the need to write about, I'll be able to now.

As far as things I am doing now, I've been investing myself into university work of course, building my Road To Glory lore up very heavily and communicating with a lot of people via email who are involved in motorsport. Really there's not a lot to be said here but those who for some reason do follow me on here were wondering, an explanation I felt was needed or at least an update.

If you're wondering since my last post was directing over to something I wrote on Reddit, I'm fairly active on there so feel free to get active on there if you want to talk to me for whatever reason. Thank you for reading.

L.

No comments:

Post a Comment