Sunday 5 June 2016

Welcome to Red's One-Shot

Hello you! Thank you for checking out my blog. I have just started it and I look forward to creating posts for you lot to read. Some ideas I have in mind is talking about movies that I love, and some things that I believe deserve some acknowledgement and whatever is a worthy enough topic to prompt discussion.

Before I created 'Red's One-Shot', I used to run a blog called 'The Luca Format' and I ran it for about a year, where I discussed motorsport. I was posting on that blog for about a year until I decided at the end of 2014 to stop posting, since I promised myself that I would not post if I did not have the passion, nor would I post something that was not what the primary demographic had come to see.

My old blog was primarily a motorsport blog, and whilst I am proud of how the blog did, I have removed it as I would prefer a complete new slate. I also believe I was a tad naïve and honestly, I don't think I tried my hardest, I just wanted to have a post out. Like for example, when I reviewed the movie 'Rush' (Which I will review on here at some point), I think I just tried to sound like I knew what I was talking about and failed miserably.

No matter, 'Red's One-Shot' is live and I look forward to publishing content for you lot very soon.

Thank you again for being here and reading. If you want to keep in touch, you can follow by email by typing in your email address into that option to the right of the screen, and you'll be notified when I post next. Also you can follow me on Twitter @TheLucaFormat.

Hope to see you all soon, so until we meet again.

Luca.

No comments:

Post a Comment